Now this patty is perfect stacked on a slice of chargrilled eggplant or a sweet potato “bun” for lunch or dinner!
1 Jalapeno Pepper
1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
1 teaspoon Onion Powder
Sea Salt + Black Pepper to taste
1 440g Beef
1. Place the jalapeno pepper over an open flame until skin is blackened.
2. Remove from heat, peel the skin off the pepper under cool running water.
3. Chop and only include ribs and seeds if you like a bit of extra heat!
4. In a large bowl, combine; the meat, roasted pepper and spices until well integrated.
5. Form 4 equal sized patties and grill approximately 4-5 minutes per side (or to your liking).