- 1 1/2 C sliced Almonds
- 1 1/2 C Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 C Walnuts, finely chopped or pureed
- 1 C Macadamia Nuts, finely chopped or pureed
- 1 C Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 C Fresh Dates, diced (optional)
- 1/2 C Coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 C Honey
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Combine almonds, coconut flakes, nuts and fruit in a bowl
- Whisk together oil, honey and cinnamon
- Pour oil-honey mixture over nuts and fruit and mix well
- Spread onto a single layer on lightly oiled baking sheet
- Bake for one hour at 275 degrees, stirring every 15 minutes to prevent burning
Note: You can interchange ingredients as you’d like – but keep in mind – the more sugar you add, the more likely it is that it will burn! ALWAYS check in on this recipe and pull it out early if it starts to get too brown!
This recipe makes a hearty batch that you can store in your pantry for quite a while.
This grainless granola can be served loose by the handful or as part of a trail mix; by the bowl full with a handful of berries; or as a breakfast meal drizzled with almond milk or sprinkled on coconut yoghurt.
Start each day with a vibration of love and happiness! xx