Make these “Power Foods Fitness” Zucchini Pancakes for breakfast or weekend brunch!
Serve with bacon and side of kale or baby spinach or fresh berries. Top off with a tall glass of green tea to boost your antioxidant intake.
1 medium Zucchini
1 medium Green Onion
1 large Egg
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
2 tbsp Olive Oil for frying
1. Grate zucchini into a small bowl.
2. Finely chop 1 green onion and mix with the zucchini.
3. Combine 1 large egg into the bowl and mix thoroughly adding salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spoon three mounds of the zucchini mixture into the pan and fry until lightly browned, pressing down to flatten.
5. In a scanpan start to grill your bacon rashes. Flip the pancakes to brown the other side.
Allow your tastebuds and imagination decide if these delicious pancakes are to be served with bacon and greens or bacon and berries…
Nurture and Nourish You! xx