As promised to my clients in their functional training sessions and to the readers of my blog I will create for you every texture in each cuisine the approved “Power Foods Fitness” variation.
With love this recipe is presented to you! With knowledge you are empowered to make an informed choice to feed your cells real foods or food product?!…
This recipe needs slight preparation and is best planned the night before as you need several ingredients as well as pre-soaked pumpkin seeds.
4-6 Garlic Cloves
1 small Red Onion
3-4 Green Onions
Bunch of Kale
1 slice Lemon (about 1/4 lemon)
1 Green Pepper
1/4 C of Pumpkin Seeds (pre-soaked for at least 8 hours)
1/4 C of Fluoride Free Water
Himalayan Pink Salt (to taste), Organic Black Pepper (to taste)
2 medium Zucchini
1. On a chopping board, chop garlic and onion (red and green) and let sit for at least 10 minutes.
2. Chop kale and add to a container (for blending).
3. Squeeze lemon onto kale and set aside.
4. Chop green pepper, then add to container with kale.
5. Heat a small frying pan and add coconut oil. Then add red onion and garlic and fry for 5 minutes or so. Remove from heat and set aside.
6. Add green onions, oil, pumpkin seeds and water to container with kale and green peppers.
7. Once garlic and red onions have cooled, add them to container as well.
8. Blend all ingredients.
9. Add pepper and salt for flavor and blend again. Make necessary adjustments according to personal taste. Set aside.
10. Using a julienne peeler, peel zucchini lengthwise (until you reach the seeds).
11. Evenly distribute zucchini noodles, including skins, to 2 plates. Do not discard of the the skin peels as it holds the most nutrition!
12. Top off pasta with pesto sauce.
Serve and enjoy this vibrant and fresh variation of pasta with a traditional rich pesto sauce. Indulge into the divine!
Health in Love… is our divine purpose! xx