Good Friday is this week!
“Power Foods Fitness” has an easy recipe for the whole family to enjoy!
180g Butter spreadable (organic preferred)
Tarragon small bunch, chopped
Zest and juice of half a Lemon
4 large Trout fillets
- Mix together the butter, tarragon, lemon zest and juice. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Heat the grill to medium. Place the trout fillets flat on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Place the fish under the grill and cook for 4 minutes. Then add a knob of the flavoured butter mixture to each fillet and cook for a further 2 minutes until the butter has nearly all melted and the fish is tender.
- Serve with greens such as “Brussels Slaw” or “Pan-fried Kale” – see “Recipes” under categories or steamed snow peas drizzled with olive oil as I have in this variation.
- Note: Make extra flavoured butter mixture and store in the fridge – perfect for adding to salmon, steak or on char-grilled sweet potato.
Plan your Easter weekend menu! There is a healthy REAL FOODS alternative for all occasions – start with this recipe and your Good Friday is sorted!
God Bless xx