MIXED BERRIES are full of antioxidants and are a great source of vitamin C. Add GREEK YOGHURT and the cooling powers of a FREEZER and you have “MIXED BERRY YOGHURT!”
A nutritous snack or dessert for family and friends. A perfect guilt-free indulgence that you can enjoy anytime of the day and night.
500g x Frozen Mixed Berries
500g x Greek Yoghurt
50g x Icing Sugar
Extra Yoghurt to serve
- Put all ingredients into a food processor. Then process until combined but still chunky.
- Spoon mixture into 6 x 150ml ramekins.
- Cover each dish with plastic wrap and place in freezer for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Serve in dishes with a dollop of yoghurt or can be served in a cone as pictured.
- Try experimenting with your own favourite fruits such as mangoes or peaches in place of berries.
- Berry Frozen Yoghurt can be frozen for up to 3 months.