You think of the word “weekend” and what comes to mind? Sleeping without the alarm, reading the paper, coffee and homemade pancakes for breakfast. Yes, I have the perfect match between indulgent pancake and your waistline… just by adding a scoop of protein powder!!!
Day 7 – POWER PANCAKES in celebration of ALL Mums this Mother’s Day!!!
Ingredients and Instructions:
1. Beat together 1 x Whole Egg and 2 x Egg Whites.
2. Mix in 1 x scoop of any flavour of Protein Powder. Add powder until you reach a pancake batter-like consistency.
3. Cook in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
4. Top the pancakes with:
– post-workout meal: all-natural Peanut Butter and Bananas
– breakfast: Ricotta, sliced Strawberries and Flaxseed Meal
– for the kids: Sweet Jam such as organic plum or rhubarb – YUM!
The best present you can give your Mum this Mother’s Day are these 4 words “I LOVE YOU MUM!”… The presents, the Power Pancakes, the Dinner Out are your actions in alignment with these words… Enjoy your Mum as nothing lasts forever! Much Love xx
P.S. I really hope you enjoyed the 7 days of “Super-Fast-Protein-Packed-Mother’s Day-Treats” as much as I enjoyed blogging them for you!