My name is Sofija Vracar,
I am a happy and healthy:
– Metabolic Precision Nutritionist and Body Transformation Specialist;
– Internationally qualified and registered Personal/Rehab Trainer and Yoga/Pilates Teacher, as well as Fitness Australia – registered Exercise Professional Level 3;
– Blogger/Writer; and
– Qualified and registered Weight Loss Consultant with full professional membership to Global Weight Management Federation i.e. GWMF.
My journey in the health and fitness industry began 15 years ago as I took the baby steps to realise a dream I had as a 7 year old girl… “to have a building where people walked in to learn how to be healthier and happier versions of themselves and to leave with these new life skills.”
I am passionate to inspire others to live the Metabolic Precision science proven and world renowned exercise and nutrition system to achieve optimum fitness and cellular health as well as strength of mind.
My lifelong love of anatomy and motion has been the driving force to consolidate my years of education and teaching experience into my own style of yoga fused with pilates… so I present to you the gift that keeps on giving – Yogilates Synergy System – my body of works.
My home is my heart and my playground includes my family and friends alongside our beloved ocean and my awesome surfboards. I am the Owner/Manager of Niso Fitness and Nutrition and Founder of Three Minute Meals – both are amazing platforms for me to teach the Metabolic Precision lifestyle as I NOW* “walk the talk.”
*What I mean by “NOW”?
So this brings me full circle… having been born into this world an omnivore for 16 years, exploring vegan for 2 years, settling into vegetarianism for 16 years, opting for diversity and richness of pescetarian (i.e. vegetarian that eats fish) for 3 years and as of January 2013 reintroducing meats and poultry! Yes an omnivore once again with a balanced primal twist… Eat how we ate before we excessively modified the natural base product… Unprocessed and fresh food is my intention!!!
The desire to share this transformation in body, mind and spirit is my blessing to you all. To share what is real is knowledge that has authenticity and comes from a place of love. Life is our greatest teacher.
Welcome to my BLOG!
Love and Light xx
FOLLOW Power Foods Fitness on INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/powerfoodsfitness
This policy is valid from 13 July 2014
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organisations.
The owner(s) of this blog will never receive compensation in any way from this blog.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- ME @ WEEK 1/52 of Women’s Health & Fitness Magazine Cover Model Comp- TOPIC: LACTIC ACID BUILDUP IN YOUR TRAINING SESSION IS A DISCIPLINE ESSENTIAL TO BURN FAT & GROW LEAN MUSCLE! (powerfoodsfitness.com)
- My Favourite & Fabulous Memories From My “Life-changing” 11 Weeks to Optimum Cellular and Fitness Health! (powerfoodsfitness.com)
- ME @ Week 4/4 of Phase 3/3 – LEAN MUSCLE GROWTH from BASIC to OPTIMUM CELLULAR HEALTH & FITNESS! Introducing the “80/20 RULE” to keep you “FAT ADAPTED” for life! (powerfoodsfitness.com)